Skip to content

College of Thelema: Thelemic Education

Tools & Toys

A few extra "goodies" for registered forum participants. As participants provide content, this section will grow over time.

35 Topics 193 Posts
  • Liber Legis - qabalistic astrology

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    D

A note on this, as an aside that might be interesting to some:

Consider this sequence of verses as sequence of all Tifereth and Y'sod, i.e. every pair of Sun-and-Moon, verses in the book! - And take into account how the Chapters flow into each other: Nuit and Hadit meet in the Noon, The Fish verse (i.e. between Tifereth and Netzah verse) of Zayin, the Lovers sequence (I, 61 - II, 4); and the Child springs out from their Union via the Lamed, The Ox Goad (i.e. between G'boorah and Tifereth) in the Samekh, the Prop sequence (II, 75 - III, 5)!

• The Book of the Law - Rock Opera by Heretix

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    F

Very nice diagram! Thank you for your contribution!

I would like to add that I would be happy to contribute by editing it in Adobe Photoshop if the author does not wish to update any mistakes in spelling. I am a bit of a graphicsmith myself. I would just need the spellings proper and their indications as I am still learning to read and write the Hebrew language myself. I'm a 33 year-old Bar Mitzvah... what can you do? 😄

EDIT: I may be able to just source it to check the accuracy of the Hebrew spellings myself... I just don't want to step on any toes. I also don't want to infringe upon any spellings used especially by Crowley to indicate particular values in Gematria. But then there is always Liber 777...

Jacob

• Liber 777 JSON Feed

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    F

Neat! I wasn't developing any Qabalah software, but now that I see this, I suddenly get inspired...

• The Films of Jane Wolfe (Soror Estai)

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    F

This is interesting. 😀

• iPhemeris for iPhone and Mac - Sidereal

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Magical Alphabets and Scripts - Fonts

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • How to attach jpeg to post?

0 Votes
    23 Posts
    S

Whoops. I didn't even think about space I was taking up on Jim's servers when I uploaded my homemade Zelator and Practicus "hood ornaments" a while back. I'll go back and point my post at my own server. Sorry about that!

• &"The Royal Game of Human Life&" - Card Play

0 Votes
    15 Posts
    J

Open yourself to the whole of the experience, without resistance, willing to be slain/born at every step.

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Creative Pathfinder - course

0 Votes
    5 Posts
    A

Thanks for the feedback.

I got the first lesson and it seems like it's going to take some active work on my end - as opposed to just reading the lesson - which I don't really have time for at the moment. Haha. But it seemed interesting. I may go back to it later on... I think there might be some useful tools there.

Hugs

• Tree of Life Interactive learning game

0 Votes
    10 Posts
    G

The app is now on my phone. Thanks for this! 🏓

• Metronome Software

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    N

Weird Metronome is a personal favourite of mine. Its simplicity is what makes it nice.

www.weirdmetronome.com

• On Ontology

0 Votes
    15 Posts
    S

Hiho!

@Uni_Verse said

"Am I understanding the following correctly:

About 😧 Could we say this ? :
    At 100%, it is an objective phenomenon, not requiring an observer (or experimenter)
    Around 50%, the phenomenon can only occur when an observer exists, though it need not be observed directly or observed to occur
    At 0% it is entirely reliant upon the perceptions of the observer"

You are mixing two different questions here: How intersubjective a phenomenon is - this is what the stand-in "D" is for - and if and how far a phenomenon is observer-dependent or independent of what anyone thinks about it.

At 100% you have an objective phenomenon, at reliable for one observer only (so not exactly 0%) a subjective phenomenon. With a margin. Even hardcore physical phenomena might sometimes be, say, 95% intersubjective and would still be considered as objective, and even very personal experiences might be, for example, 10% intersubjective and still be considered basically subjective.

The wide margin inbetween about 5% and 95% usually manifests itself in experience as the kind of "energetic", prana, chi, astral (in the sense of both yetziratic and briatic, as the terms are used here) phenomena which western thinking has such trouble to even formulate due to a culturally deep-ingrained "inner-outer" dualism.

But the question if something is observer-dependent or not is another question. Some phenomenon can be as good as 100% intersubjective, but be very dependent on how and even if it is observed. This is, for example, the case with most quantum mechanics experiments. Or something can be very personally subjective, but still not budge if one changes their way of thinking about it. We all know such stuff. We decide to for example not to feel bad when we really have to come down on someone who earned that, but even though our feeling is a very subjective one, we can't simply change the subjective experience by thinking differently about it.

You are correct on the objectivity/partially intersubjectivity/subjectivity front, but not as far as observer-influences are concerned. This is a different question and can be this way and that way in specific cases, irrelevant how the "intersubjectivity status" of the phenomenon in question is.

@Uni_Verse said

"
    @Simon Iff said
    "* Retrocausal: If A always happens before B, but A happens with the probability C if B will happen (in the future), and not the other way around!"

C would be the probability that A will occur if and only if B shall occur at some point?"

Yes, exactly.

Regards, Simon

• Planetary positions for any date and time

0 Votes
    7 Posts
    L

Very informative, thanks alot!

• Astology Software (Mac)

0 Votes
    6 Posts
    F

I have kairon, but to be honest it s not very good. It still calculates all the angles in the tropical system for my chart

• Meditation Music

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    Q

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

• Quick daily Eucharist

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    A

Now we need one for Horus! 😆 The tortillas are pretty sweet too.

• alarms for Liber Resh

0 Votes
    5 Posts
    David SD

@gmugmble said

"a nice app called "Sundroid" lets you set alarms for sunrise, solar noon, and sunset (but not, sadly, solar midnight) "

This is indeed a great little app. Thanks. 😀 The pro version ($1.99) will link to your geo-location to provide true sunrise, sunset and noontime, and allow you to customize alarms for each. Also, you actually CAN easily set an alarm for true midnight, simply by setting one up to ring 12 hours after true noon (or maybe 11:50 after, so you have a few minutes to prepare).

• Real Time Astrological Counter

0 Votes
    6 Posts
    J

Then it's probably dead.