Skip to content

College of Thelema: Thelemic Education

5 - Apprentice Adeptus

Posts suitable to all Second Order initiates of Temple of Thelema

60 Topics 218 Posts
  • Earliest recorded appearance of letters AOM?

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Ver 5.0 of the Festival Ritual is available

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Planetary sounds

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Ver. 5.0 Adeptus Rituals released & available

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    J

@Metzareph said

"Thank you Jim! 😄"

I look forward to any comments people have as you get into it.

• Sigils from the Rose

0 Votes
    4 Posts
    J

For Order work, you need to use what's on your rose, because you're drafting directly off of your rose.

Objectively? I don't know that there is any evidence. To some extent, these are about adopting a standard and persisting in it. For example, there are multiple versions of the Kameas for each planet, but we pick a pattern with certain internal mathematical patterns and then run it.

• Wine and Cakes of Light

0 Votes
    5 Posts
    M

Good to know. Thank you and Happy Equinox!

😀

• Colors on pantacle

0 Votes
    8 Posts
    J

That just hasn't been replaced yet. BTW, it's not old GD - they had nothing like that. It began with B.O.T.A. (I even have the actual B.O.T.A. scepter that Paul Case gave to Israel Regardie.)

• Updated Inner Court (v. 5.0)

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    M

Cool... thanks!

• Invisible attendees at initiations

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    M

Yes that's right... the upper gallery on both sides had the 42 assessors. The lower part had more attendees on the north.
    I was just curious.
    Thanks! 😄

• Vault

0 Votes
    5 Posts
    M

Oh, yes, I meant the order of the Kerubs and the order of the elements on the tablets themselves.
    Thanks!

• Coloring the Rose Cross

0 Votes
    10 Posts
    M

There is a point that says: "the circle at the extreme top of the cross" should be gold, among other details but it doesn't say of the edge.
    Thanks

• Lotus Wand

0 Votes
    8 Posts
    M

Yes... thank you Jim. I've read the healing paper you mentioned ... and now that I've finished my wand, I can't wait to start using it after the consecration. 😄
    I was speculating on the attributions to the zodiac put in descending order as in the wand, and the spinal cord (stem of the wand) and the lotus ( brain). Probably just a coincidence.
    Thank you!
    ~ Juan

• Using the Lotus Wand

0 Votes
    4 Posts
    J

There are a couple of options but, generally, by the white segment, upright, with open lotus at heart level.

• Nun and Ayin

0 Votes
    5 Posts
    M

Wow! yes! that makes sense! i felt i was going through hell and dying at the same time... 😆

• Confidential Second Order web site

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    J

I have just updated the password in the post above.

• Archangelic raiment

0 Votes
    4 Posts
    J

@Edward Mason said

"Thanks Jim. To clarify .. would the angel of Heh, then, most likely be in the Briatic color (sky blue) ? "

Yes, that's what I'd do.

• Uranus, Neptune Pluto

0 Votes
    6 Posts
    E

I was using just the whitish gray (King scale), since this is a nethibah, not a sephirah. I didn't actually consider what effect purple might have. I can see purple relating to Pluto in the mythological sense, where he's guarding all that subterranean treasure.

My conception of Pluto is that it's more than just raw, unpredictable force, and instead is "in on something big," without my knowing quite what that is. He keeps his secrets, and reveals them only partially when invoked in this way, perhaps because they're on a level beyond personal consciousness. Pluto seems to be aware of deep or significant things. This view might be specific to my own chart, where Pluto is right on the ascendant, and more or less square with my Sun.

The 776-1/2 colors make more sense than the erroneous GD book colors do. I wonder how many people have spotted that.

93 93/93,
    Edward

• Paper A-3 questions

0 Votes
    4 Posts
    J

@Edward Mason said

"Okay, gotcha on the 8th degree. So we're saying bread, the 'staff' of life is male ..? "

You can argue bread vs. wine in various ways. (E.g., bread could be Malkuth and wine Tiphereth - the opposite of the usual first reaction.)

But, if the grail is the feminine, then the bread is the inseminating particle.

• Images of Tiphereth

0 Votes
    5 Posts
    E

Okay, that's a really intriguing thought to bear in mind.

Thanks,

93 93/93,

Edward

• Sharing the Inner Court

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    E

Thanks for the speedy response.

I do think there is more of the astral temple that intrudes into a Pronaos' workings than is supposed to happen, especially when there's a full floor team in place, but that's a discussion for another time.

I'll forget about this idea.

93 93/93,

Edward