Skip to content

College of Thelema: Thelemic Education

College of Thelema and Temple of Thelema

  • A∎A∎
  • College of Thelema
  • Temple of Thelema
  • Publications
  • Forum
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse

Scarletveil

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Introduce Yourself
4 Posts 3 Posters 234 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    scarletveil
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    How are you guys doing?

    I am an independent occultist looking to perhaps join an occult organization. In the meantime, I'd like to communicate with like minded folks, so I'm glad I found this forum.

    A F 3 Replies Last reply
    0
    • S scarletveil

      How are you guys doing?

      I am an independent occultist looking to perhaps join an occult organization. In the meantime, I'd like to communicate with like minded folks, so I'm glad I found this forum.

      A
      A
      Anonymous
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Doing good...I hope you find your home. Welcome.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S scarletveil

        How are you guys doing?

        I am an independent occultist looking to perhaps join an occult organization. In the meantime, I'd like to communicate with like minded folks, so I'm glad I found this forum.

        F
        F
        Fr Seraphis
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @scarletveil said

        "How are you guys doing?

        I am an independent occultist looking to perhaps join an occult organization. In the meantime, I'd like to communicate with like minded folks, so I'm glad I found this forum."

        Welcome.

        😄

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S scarletveil

          How are you guys doing?

          I am an independent occultist looking to perhaps join an occult organization. In the meantime, I'd like to communicate with like minded folks, so I'm glad I found this forum.

          A
          A
          Anonymous
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Welcome Scarletveil!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login

          • Login

          • Don't have an account? Register

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Groups