LPD Nu
-
Hi!
Just thought I'd introduce myself:
I've been going to the CL Tuesday open sessions fairly regularly since summer '04 and have immersed myself in various written works involving the A.'.A.'., G.'.D.'., New Aeon, Qabala, meditation, and just about everything else I figured would be required for some minimum knowledge in preparing for initiation to Cor Lucis. In accordance with that I will be interviewing for possible admission to AL very shortly after the new year dawns (according to Gregory, of course <insert chuckle>).
I work in Hollywood and perform whenever and wherever I can find the time to do so and generally find myself in quiet contemplation, creation, and in the company of friends otherwise.
The posts I've read so far have been very encouraging in that this forum seems to be composed of genuine seekers (in keeping with the forum's sponsors) rather than ego laden blowhards. Great! I'm in!
Regards,
Y. S.
437=422
-
Hi!
Just thought I'd introduce myself:
I've been going to the CL Tuesday open sessions fairly regularly since summer '04 and have immersed myself in various written works involving the A.'.A.'., G.'.D.'., New Aeon, Qabala, meditation, and just about everything else I figured would be required for some minimum knowledge in preparing for initiation to Cor Lucis. In accordance with that I will be interviewing for possible admission to AL very shortly after the new year dawns (according to Gregory, of course <insert chuckle>).
I work in Hollywood and perform whenever and wherever I can find the time to do so and generally find myself in quiet contemplation, creation, and in the company of friends otherwise.
The posts I've read so far have been very encouraging in that this forum seems to be composed of genuine seekers (in keeping with the forum's sponsors) rather than ego laden blowhards. Great! I'm in!
Regards,
Y. S.
437=422
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login