Skip to content

College of Thelema: Thelemic Education

College of Thelema and Temple of Thelema

  • A∴A∴
  • College of Thelema
  • Temple of Thelema
  • Publications
  • Forum
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse

Study request

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
4 Posts 2 Posters 43 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • modeishM
    modeishM
    modeish
    wrote last edited by modeish
    #1

    So I’m paralyzed at the waist. I can’t get out of bed (except to smoke).

    I’m not certified, no college accreditation. I had trouble in school. But am otherwise equipped with a host of spirits, three across my chest and one on either palm.

    I dont know if I could ask for special accreditation. I’ve seen some stuff, my mind has done some serious gymnastics.

    I wonder, if I could request studying the law of shadow? And I googled the phrase and it revers to prophesy, but I was thinking more literal, of shades and maybe a bit of demonology.

    Study their bodies and their rules?

    Please take this request seriously.

    To sweeten the pot, in return, i wonder if anyone would like to study the spirits on my chakra.

    I live in the Seattle area, in federal way.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • modeishM
      modeishM
      modeish
      wrote last edited by modeish
      #2

      As far as study, I have 8 years of clairinet. Physics 201 n 102. Gravity and electricity and magnetism. Calculus, integrals and derivatives (161, 162). Veterinary assisting certificate. Basic chemistry. Also I have a published graphic novel with more in the pipeline. FIREFLy, web.net.

      My thinking is very abstract, and I have a few applications of work energy and power in concrete terms. Metaphors, if you will.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • augurA
        augurA
        augur
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Mind is the first matter. Magick, as a practitioner, requires discipline and focus. Applying the principles maybe a little less so. Could you work through a 44-week meditation and journaling series? Just wondering. No promises.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • modeishM
          modeishM
          modeish
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          Serious consideration. I’m still writing stories, but it’s something I could attempt.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login

          • Login

          • Don't have an account? Register

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Groups